- Plan on a 3 month window for turn-around time.
- Basic — 1.5¢ per square inch (minimum $30)
- Specialty — 2.5-3.5¢ per square inch (minimum $50)
- Custom — 4-7¢ per square inch (minimum $70)
- Heirloom — Quote Required (minimum $100)
- $15.00 (non-refundable)
- Basting — 1¢ per square inch (minimum $40)
- Stay Stitching — 7¢ per running inch
- Half Binding — 10¢ per running inch
- Full Machine Binding — 21¢ per running inch
- Full Bias Binding — 32¢ per running inch
- Hand Finished Binding — 40¢ per running inch
- Seams — $8.00 per seam
- Rush Charges — $50.00 (non-refundable — to be collected at drop-off)
Sewing/Repairs – individually evaluated and Priced
100 % Cotton
Choice of threads:
Preparing Your Quilt Top:
Top should be ironed
Pieced borders need to be top stitched a scant ¼ inch around the edge to secure seams.
Backing must be at least 4-5 inches larger than the pieced top on all sides.
When piecing the back, all threads should be trimmed.
Backing material should be ironed and selvage removed.