Quilting ServicesNeed some help with your quilting project, or want a handmade quilt as a gift? Look no further!
- Plan on a 3 month window for Basic and Specialty quilting.
- Plan on a minimum 6 month window for Custom quilting.
- Rush Charges: $50.00 (non-refundable; to be collected at drop off)
Guaranteed within a 3 week window for Basic and Specialty quilting
- Basic: 2¢ per square inch (minimum $30)
- Specialty: 2.5¢ – 4.5¢ per square inch (minimum $50)
- Custom: 5-8¢ per square inch (minimum $70)
- Heirloom: Quote required (minimum $100)
- (non-refundable)………. $15.00
- Basting: 1¢ per square inch (minimum $40)
- Stay Stitching: 7¢ per running inch
- Half Binding: 10¢ per running inch
- Full Machine Binding: 21¢ per running inch
- Full Bias Binding: 32¢ per running inch
- Hand Finished Binding: 40¢ per running inch
- Seams: 10¢ per running inch
Sewing/Repairs – individually evaluated and priced
- 100% Cotton
- Cotton/Poly Blend
- Polly Puff
Choice of threads:
Preparing Your Quilt Top for Drop Off:
- Top should be pressed.
- Pieced borders need to be top stitched a scant ¼ inch around the edge to secure seams.
- Backing must be at least 4-5 inches larger than the top on all sides.
- When piecing the back, all threads should be trimmed.
- Backing material should be ironed and selvage removed.